WITH THE PROVEN LEADER IN MICRONEEDLING- SKINPEN
SKINPEN PRECISION MICRONEEDLING
As the very first FDA-cleared microneedling device, SkinPen is trusted by leading dermatologists, aestheticians, and other skincare professionals. Three steps in as little as thirty minutes targets facial acne scars and neck wrinkles, for smoother, more radiant, younger-looking skin.
Time For Transformation
What to Know About Treating Facial Acne Scars, Wrinkles, fine lines and dull skin, with SkinPen
This entire SkinPen treatment typically takes 30 minutes to complete, but this time may vary based on your specific needs. It’s all done in a matter of a few simple steps.
1. Your provider gently cleanses your skin.
2. If you opt for it, a topical anesthesia is applied to minimize discomfort.
3. Lift hydrogel is applied to your face, to help SkinPen glide smoothly across your skin.
4. SkinPen creates millions of controlled microchannels to target natural collagen and promote your body’s natural healing process.
5. After your treatment you may notice some redness or inflammation, which is totally normal and should subside within 24 hours to 72 hours.
Treating facial acne scars is simple. First, your face is cleansed and gently massaged. After, topical anesthesia may be applied to keep you comfortable. Once your skin is ready, lift hydrogel is applied to your facial acne scars can be visibly reduced in as few as three sessions spaced 30 days apart. Your provider will determine your personal treatment schedule based on your unique needs. But most patients see improvement in their skin in the first month after their first treatment! In clinical trials, skin has been shown to improve for up to six months after a SkinPen treatment.